Latest Posts

5 Great viewfinder, Rifat Sungkar Test Early

Bidik 5 Besar, Rifat Sungkar Tes Lebih Awal

Rifat Sungkar with Fastron World Rally Team, has been in the U.S. for 5 to follow the Rally America series, the New England Forest Rally (NEFR), which will be held on 26-27 July 2013.
With a target capable of reaching top 5, Rifat doing testing on Sunday morning local time yesterday, to get the car settings to suit the character trajectory to be traversed.
Rifat along with the mechanics of the Libra Racing team, conduct testing for approximately 4 hours in “Team O’Neil Rally School” in the city of Dolton, about 2 hours drive from home base while Fastron World Rally Team in Burlington, the state of Vermont.
This testing is necessary because of the character of the track in NEFR itself is very High Speed. In 2012 January, the average speed in NEFR is about 110 km / hour. At the time of testing, Rifat Sungkar doing two training sessions on the track along the 3 km.
In sessions conducted in the morning, felt that the engine has too much power in Revolutions Per Minute (RPM) under the 3000, which is actually very good for a meandering path, but less suitable for high speed track that character.
“But after doing the rounds as much as 15 laps, we found the ideal machine settings in the power band between 4500-5600 with a boost pressure of 1.7 bar” Rifat said through a press release received Tribunnews.com. “As for the tires, my mechanic and team agreed to choose the medium tires hard, considering the mileage of each special stage is quite far away and the weather forecast at the time of the match will be hot. This morning when we start practice, the air temperature was around 25 ° C, but around noon rose to 30 ° C “added Rifat.
Fastron World Rally Team exercise yesterday along with Antoine L’Estage, who won in 2012 NEFR ago. While other leading racers like David Higgins and Ken Block, is also rumored to be practicing in the same place today. In this exercise, Rifat has not been accompanied by a navigator, Steve Lancaster, newly arrived in America last night.
“But this does not interfere with our preparation of Fastron World Rally Team, because me and Steve have been playing together on a WRC event in Greece last year” said Rifat.
New England Forest Rally or NEFR own, known as one of the best rally in the U.S.. In the beginning, the owner of Libra Racing, John Buffumlah who organized this rally for more than 16 years. For 2 days, 57 racers will be faced with a fairly wide track, because the track is actually the track used logging trucks.
In fact, because the average speed is too high, the organizing committee will make some chichane, ie deliberately dibelok street-corner to reduce speed.
“I was with Fastron World Rally Team will make every effort to achieve the best results. Our target is the top 5 positions, as well as proving that “Indonesia Cool” could achieve, especially in the arena of rallying. We ask his blessing prayer, so that things run smoothly “said Rifat Sungkar.

Nicky Hayden Threatened can’t join MotoGP Next Season

Nicky Hayden Terancam Tak Ikut MotoGP Musim Depan

2006 MotoGP World Champion Nicky Hayden will not be offered a contract extension by the Ducati team in MotoGP season 2014. Racer whose name is quite popular in the United States that had revealed his future uncertainty in MotoGP next season when convening MotoGP Germany last week.
Ducati is based in Bologna, Italy is not an offer for a new contract Hayden motorhome Desemosedici for the sixth season. But also do not want to lose Ducati Nicky Hayden.
As an alternative, offering Ducati rider 31-year-old racer was a different contract. That is offered to be the driver in the event the Superbike World Championship (WSBK).
There has been no official confirmation from Ducati related to this issue. “We prefer to retain Nicky with Ducati and we have some options that are still to be discussed again with him, including the option to race in the World Superbike,” said Ducati boss, Paolo Ciabatti in MCN.
But Nicky Hayden admitted, “I really prefer to stay in MotoGP racing with the right bike and the right team, but unfortunately at this time Momennya not so good,” said Nicky Hayden as reported Motorcyclenews.
Hayden also indirectly agreed that he was ready to move into Superbike racing. Now he’s still wait and see. At least until the end of this season, Ducati will continue to give full support to the two riders, Hayden and Andrea Dovizioso.
“But Hayden Ducati offered at different positions in the Ducati line-up, we are just starting to talk about this time in Germany, and we’ll see,” he said.
By not offering them by Ducati Nicky Hayden, another speculation that mention Cal Crutchlow will move to replace Hayden Ducati.

Guus Hiddink Resign As Anzhi Coach

Guus Hiddink decided to quit as coach of Russian Premier League club, Anzhi Makhachkala. This was disclosed by the Dutch coach, Monday, July 22, 2013. This decision was a bit surprising, because he has just extended his contract for one year on June 11, 2013.

Hiddink signed a contract with Anzhi on February 17, 2012. The 66-year coach brought Anzhi finished third in the 2012-13 season. Hiddink also helped Samuel Eto’o and his friends penetrate the Russian Cup final, before defeated CSKA Moscow.
However, Anzhi diving bad start in the 2013-14 season. From the first two games, this wealthy club has not won. Anzhi were held 2-2 by Lokomotiv Moscow in the opening match, and then lost 1-2 to Dinamo Moscow last Friday.

“This decision was not easy for me. However, I have always said, my mission is to help Anzhi grow and thrive, without my participation,” said Hiddink was quoted as saying Anzhi’s official website.

“Now the time has come. I believe this club has a bright future. Glad I could be part of a large-scale project is football,” he continued.

It did not take long Anzhi appoint Hiddink replacement. The club is nicknamed Dagestanskiye Rene Meulensteen chose as his successor. Meulensteen Anzhi join the coaching staff at the end of the season after the resignation of Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United. Previously, Meulensteen served as first team coach of Manchester United, which deals specifically with the development of techniques and skills. (art)

NBL Players Open Trade in the Middle Season

Surabaya – It’s laid out three series, opening NBL clubs contestants the opportunity to exchange players (trade) in the middle of the season.

In a press statement received by the editorial detiksport, Wednesday (08/02/2012), PT Detection Basketball Cross (DBL) as the organizer NBVL explained about trade policy in the middle of the season.

Mentioned that each team has the right to exchange a maximum of three players with the system ‘one to one’. Players that can be exchanged is rated 9-17 players in each team. The player rating is based on statistics up to the end of the Series III in Palembang.

According to the Implementing Regulations Flexi NBL Indonesia 2011-2012, this player trade period lasts seven days before the convening Series IV in Denpasar, February 18 to 26.

Each team will use that right must notify the league and all the other teams, before the trade was closed on February 17. If there is no confirmation, the team considered not take advantage of that right.

“Strength in Flexi NBL team this season more evenly. Competition tight. Leveraging trade window could increase the chances of achieving their targets. However, the period is quite short. Hopefully this is not even a blunder,” said Yondang Tubangkit, basketball operations manager DBL Indonesia PT.

Slam Dunk Contest and Three Figures Shot Liven NBL All-Star

Surabaya – Indonesia Events Speedy NBL All-Star 2013 in the DBL Arena, Saturday (06/29/2013) future, will be more exciting and festive event with a supporter of the slam dunk contest and three-point shots.

Slam dunk contest will be followed by five participants, namely Ruslan (Stadium Jakarta), Wijaya Saputra (CLS Knights Surabaya), Restu Dwi Purnomo (Milky Way Nikko Steel Malang), Ferdinand Damanik (Pelita Jaya Jakarta Energy-MP), and Yoppi France Giay ( Satya Discourse Angsapura Salatiga LBC).

Ruslan is the winner of a similar contest last year. At that time, he got a near-perfect score of 29 or of three judges namely Azrul Ananda (PT NBL Indonesia), Sean Dandy (MPM Honda), and Charles Smith (Professional Basketball Alumni Ascociation – PBAA).

Ruslan actions taken when it was very intriguing. Center berpostur 198 cm was a slam dunk by skipping Honda Beat is occupied Dandy Sean.

This year, Ruslan will try to defend his title. He has made a number of preparations in order to maintain its status as the country’s best dunker. He was diligent in seeking references from YouTube to improve its capabilities.

“Action Terrence Ross won the Slam Dunk Contest at the NBA All-Star 2013 y

Java runner seize Bob Hasan Sprint

East Java runners dominated the numbers ran 60 yards teenage girls in National Championship Athletics’ Bob Hasan Sprint “after passing four runners to the semifinals in Madya Stadium, Senayan, Jakarta.
In the preliminary round held Wednesday, from seven series passed 16 runners who competed for the semifinals which consists of the champions and runners-up of each series plus two runners with the best record.
Java passed four runners, each series champion Nia Fatul Aini 1, Febi Ulfa 4 series champion, and Eka Cahya 5 series champion and runner-up Sri Wahyu 7 series.
Other runners who qualified for the semifinals include Anisa Aprilia (Sulawesi), Agustina Mardika (North Sumatra), Barkah Sekar (DKI Jakarta), Mira Maryanti (Jabar), Habibah Amalia (Jabar), Deni Syahputri (West Sumatra), Neng Arisma ( Jabar), Brima Pramesti (DIY Yogyakarta), Austien Velicia Mofu (DKI Jakarta), Sri Mayasari (South Sumatra), Irene Alisjahbana (DKI Jakarta), and Yuni Eka (Central Java).
The surprise was the failure of runners from North Sulawesi, Anggreina Rorong to the semifinals for only ranked 30th with a time of 8.48 seconds.
The best record of 60 meters preliminary round girls recorded by Hasruni with time of 7.73 seconds, followed by Mira Maryanti 7.86 seconds, and 7.98 seconds Eka Cahya.
Rekornas this number is owned by Nurul Imaniar (NTB) with a time of 7.61 seconds recorded 2009.
According to the schedule, the semifinals will be played on Thursday (8/12) at 14.15 pm, followed by the finals at 16:30 pm.
Besides the rarely run 60 yards young women, the first day Wednesday also play preliminary round junior daughter ran 60 yards, 60 yards young men, junior men’s 60 meter, 1,000 meter teenage sons, 4 x 1,000 meter relay juniors and young men and women.
The first day of National Championship “Bob Hasan Sprint” is characterized by the presence of the Chairman of the new KONI Maj. Gen. (Ret.) Tono. The newly elected leaders last week in KONI National Conference Center in Lombok, NTB, said they were proud of what has been done by PB.PASI dipimpinan Bob Hasan.
“This should be followed by a parent-the parent organizations. Despite success in the SEA Games, PB.PASI still did not stop coaching, especially for junior athletes, “said Tono.

The end of the golden era of Federer getting closer?

Roger Federer followed Rafael Nadal Click footsteps as the world’s top tennis player who was eliminated in the early round of Wimbledon 2013.
At first glance Federer better luck because this Click the Swiss defeat in the second round while Nadal, who has just won the Grand Slam French Open, directly eliminated in the first round.
But Federer shocks inflicted far greater.
Federer is a seven-time Wimbledon champion and known as the best player on grass, field types used at Wimbledon.
But in the second round which was held on Wednesday afternoon (26/06) in London, Federer lost to both the technical and physical than his opponent, Sergiy Stakhovsky, in a match in straight sets, 6-7, 7-6, 7-5, 7-6 , within three hours.
So Stakhovsky get the last point in the third set, for a few seconds the whole crowd in attendance seemed to pause, and then simultaneously applauded for both players.
Still want bertenis
“I still plan to pursue tennis over the next few years. To me this defeats the normal course.”
Roger Federer
While Stakhovsky still could not believe what he had just done, Federer walked to the edge of the field, packing a large bag containing racket and clothing, and walking with bowed head.
No more distinctive smile and a sharp eye spotlight sign of pride.
In a press statement, Federer said, “I had a great moment, a distinct, but also had a difficult time like this. Always you can not continue to have a great moment right?”
“What do you do after a record defeat? For sure do not need to panic. You have to practice again, more loudly,” Federer said.
Is the defeat in the second round, ending the era of Federer in the world tennis stage, asked the reporter.
Federer paused.
Then he replied, “No. I’m still planning to pursue tennis over the next few years. To me this defeats the normal course. But for others not because I was always able to reach the quarter-finals in 36 major tournaments.”
Roger Federer
Roger Federer has won Wimbledon seven times.
Federer certainly may be planning to continue playing until a few years later.
Accuracy and consistency
But the signs that he is not as good as first also seen clearly in the match against Stakhovsky, tennis player who is ranked 113 in the bottom of Federer.
Federer was able to move quickly, but not as beautiful as it was when he set the rhythm of a deer foot tub.
Is it because of the age factor?
May be due in August later Federer reached the age of 32 years.
Placement and return of the ball is also not as accurate and consistent as before.
Federer fans could argue that this defeat is only ‘accidents’ and hope Federer will rise again.
But look at his performance at Wimbledon this time and some of the other previous games Click, maybe hope it increasingly difficult to realize.