Author Archive: airjordan11

Train MU, Moyes Confessing Shadowed Concerns

Melbourne – David Moyes did not deny that there is a sense of fear of failure related to his position as manager of Manchester United. But at the same time he was also sure that the work at the Red Devils right for her.

The big challenge awaits Moyes after he was appointed as the new manager of Manchester United replace Sir Alex Ferguson. Scottish man was required to continue the winning tradition of the Red Devils who have won so much success with Fergie.

Worry about that arise, Moyes does not deny it. But the taste is actually used as motivation to strive for the best results.

“There is always an element of fear that comes along when you become a manager of a club like Manchester United. It makes you continue to work, it makes you focus and keeps you focused on them,” Moyes said in The Sun.

Even so, the 50-year-old coach believes that Manchester United is the right job for him. He was hoping to meet the expectations upon him.

“All the people who receive this work will have doubts. But in my own way I tell if this is the right job for me at the right time and hopefully I can run it.”

“I do not say that everything will go smoothly, but I feel comfortable with my position,” said Moyes.

NBA reimburses Thunder millions for Kevin Durant’s extension

The NBA’s Board of Governors voted Thursday to reimburse the Oklahoma City Thunder “several million” dollars for an issue regarding the contract of All-Star forward Kevin Durant, Zach Lowe of Grantland reports. Durant signed a five-year, maximum-value extension in the summer of 2010, before the ratification of the newest Collective Bargaining Agreement in 2011. The new CBA sets guidelines for what Lowe calls “super-max” deals. According to Larry Coon’s NBA salary cap FAQ, players can qualify for a super-max contract — which pays them 30 percent of the salary cap — if they meet any of the following criteria: Named to the All-NBA First, Second or Third team at least twice Voted as a starter in the All-Star game at least twice Named the NBA Most Valuable Player at least once Because Durant met those criteria when he signed the contract, the ratification of the new CBA put Oklahoma City on the hook for more money than it was anticipating; the Thunder could not have known the provisions of the new CBA when they inked Durant to his extension. Thursday’s vote, which Lowe says was not unanimous, reimburses the Thunder the difference between what they thought they would owe Durant and what they actually will owe him, under the terms of the CBA. This difference, according to Royce Young of CBS Sports, is “roughly $15 million.” At this point, it’s unclear if the Thunder will also have Durant’s extra salary removed from their cap space, but at the very least the development gives OKC some extra money to play around should ownership be willing to pay the luxury tax.

It has been 20 NBA Big Names Visit Indonesia

JAKARTA – A total of 20 big name in the NBA record ever visited Indonesia.
Finally, two NBA legends, Horace Grant and Rafer Alston Indonesia helped enliven the mat NBL All Star 2013 in the DBL Arena, Surabaya, Saturday (06/29/2013).
Horace Grant who had been crisscrossing the NBA with the Chicago Bulls, Orlando Magic and LA Lakers will be joined in the Red team coached by Anthony Rinaldo Ferry Sinaga (Kukar Garuda Bandung) and Aprijadi (Hangtuah South Sumatra).
While Rafer Alston who had shot to fame as Houston Rockets point guard will be joined with the Blue team coached Rastafari Horongbala (Dell Aspac Jakarta) and Abdurrahman Padang (Stadium Jakarta).
Before Grant and Alston, already there are 18 other big names who ever brought by DBL Indonesia. Indiana Pacers player, Danny Granger is the first name that was imported by DBL. When it comes Granger in 2008 to participate in the NBA Basketball Clinic.
Special for Indonesian NBL All-Star, DBL Indonesia has since 2012 invited the big name NBA to come into play. Point guard action-packed magical assists, Jason Williams came with Ricky Pierce, Vin Baker, and Duane Causwell.

It’s late July Hingis Will Return to Competitive Tennis Arena

California – Still remember with Martina Hingis? Former world tennis queen was planning a comeback to the tennis world. Not to a single party ever menjulangkan name, but the doubles where he also has achievements okay.

Hingis, who had won five Grand Slam singles titles, will return to action in the world of tennis in Southern California Open tournament on July 27-August 4.

In the tournament, the Swiss-born tennis player 32 years ago it would pair up with Slovakian tennis player Daniela Hantuchova.

“I’m really looking forward to get back into a competitive game in Southern California Open,” said Hingis in the WTA website and quoted by Reuters.

“The spirit is still very rough and bersaingku I please be on the field,” continued the woman who occupies the WTA rankings even when he was barely 17 years old.

Hingis, who won the Australian Open and Wimbledon at the age of 16 years, retreating from the world of tennis in 2003 due to an ankle injury. At that time he was only 22 years old.

In 2006, he decided to return to the tennis world. He retired again in 2007 after tested positive for cocaine. Hingis was sentenced to two years despite never insisted on taking the banned substance.

Discourse comeback to the tennis world had inception in 2010. At that time he claimed to have been looking for a doubles partner to get back into action to competitive tennis.

In women’s doubles, Hingis scored nine grand slam titles. He also never won a Grand Slam title in mixed doubles.

Raikkonen was asked not to move to Red Bull

Lotus Kimi Raikkonen tried to convince to stay on the team and did not move to Red Bull.
“In the last two years we managed to close the gap to Red Bull. And we continue to catch up with this,” said Eric Boullier, Lotus boss told the BBC.
Raikkonen speculation of a move to Red Bull’s Mark Webber came after deciding not to renew his contract with Red Bull.
Click Webber will leave Formula 1 at the end of this year and will jump in NASCAR.
With Daniel Ricciardo of Toro Rosso team, Raikkonen is considered as an ideal replacement for Webber.
end of August
Click Raikkonen record of achievement is quite impressive and for a while was in third position in the championship under the Red Bull drivers Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.
Boullier said that Raikkonen at Lotus future will be decided before August.
“He’s old enough to decide what is best for him. Sides There is a positive side and a negative if he decided to move to Red Bull next year,” said Boullier.
Beyond the technical factors, Boullier said there was a problem between Lotus and Raikkonen related payroll but Boullier confirmed that the salary arrears is now complete.
Red Bull Webber himself said a replacement will be announced in late August.

Jose Mourinho Respect Contract In Chelsea

Jose Mourinho Hormati Kontrak Di Chelsea

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho insists he had no intention of leaving Stamford Bridge to return to FC Internazionale.

Previously, Inter president Massimo Moratti said that Mourinho will return to the Nerazzurri in the next three years. Despite loving the club given the treble in 2010, Mourinho was that it had no intention of returning the Giuseppe Meazza.

When asked by reporters who also attended Goal Indonesia about it on the sidelines of the team’s training at the Bung Karno Main Stadium in Jakarta, Mourinho replied: “Nothing.”

“I love Inter. I have a good relationship with the club, players, and Moratti. I have an emotional connection with every my former club. ”

“But return to Inter is not my intention. My attention is now fixed at Chelsea. I have a four-year contract with Chelsea. If Moratti said I would be back in three years, that’s not true. ”

“I want to honor my contract here [Chelsea]. I want to stay at Chelsea. If I can last longer, then it became my ambition. “

Spanish trio Possible First game Absent in Chelsea

Spanish-owned three Chelsea players, likely will miss their first game in the Premier League. Fernando Torres, Juan Mata, and Cesar Azpilicueta, its power will be used by the Spanish national team to face Ecuador on 14 August 2013.

All three will be flown to London 24 hours before the first match against Hull City Blues held on August 18, 2013. Highly unlikely if all three matches to play after passing an international level adjacent and fly in a relatively long journey time.

“For a list of players that will be deployed against Hull, I will specify in the two days before the opening match was held. Due to their list of players to rely on the defense of the national team,” said the Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho as reported by the Guardian.

“I’m not going to let them play with the physical condition is not good. They will do the grueling trip from Ecuador for 15 hours,” he continued.

Currently they also are not included in Chelsea’s pre-season tour in Thailand and Indonesia. Three players are still going off after defending Spain in the 2013 Confederations Cup.

Sean Gelael get Increased motivation After Podium

Jakarta – Sean Gelael two podium finishes in the first series of the British F3 race at Silverstone, last May. Proud of the results he stressed the need to work hard to get better results.

Sean is the defending team Double R Racing Dallara-Mercedes consecutive third-place finish in the two races in British F3 at Silverstone. At that time, Sean was able to break the record as the youngest rider on the podium F3, at the age of 16 years 6 months 25 days he broke the record previously dipunya Nelson Piquet (17 years).

Sean podium success Gelael make more confident to face his first season in European racing scene. Even so, she admits she still needs a lot of learning achieve optimal outcomes in the next series.

“All it really takes the process and I still have to work hard to achieve maximum results. Except at Silverstone who already tried and then I was able to reach the podium, all the European Formula 3 is the first time I face, and a new adaptation during a training session 2×40 minutes ahead of the race. Though not satisfied, but I still feel proud and make progress, “Sean said in Jakarta.

Sean is currently the youngest driver to appear in the European Formula 3, which will last 10 rounds. In addition, he also participated in the British Formula 3 series consisting of four.

Sean is not yet able to gain points in Formula 3 Europe, but for the British Formula 3, he is now in third place with 15 points behind Guimaraes (18 points) and Buller (25 points). Nearby European F3 series will face Sean was racing circuit in Norisring, Nuremberg, on 13-14 July.

Madrid and Napoli Agree to Higuain

Real Madrid and Napoli rumored to have agreed on the transfer of striker Gonzalo Higuain. The official announcement from both camps will be issued as soon as possible.
As reported by Spanish media two based in Madrid, Marca and AS, Il Partenopei agreed to buy El Pipita with detailed price was 37 million euros plus 3 million euros in the form of bonuses.
At the San Paolo, 25-year-old players will get paid $ 6 million euros per season or 1 million euros more than his salary in El Real. With the value of this salary, Higuain will be one of the players with the biggest salary in Serie A.
Higuain true some time ago almost joined Arsenal, but the Gunners camp would not pay more than 28 million euros to ask for her hand.

Indonesia Open Golf Gift contesting USD 7.4 Billion

Jakarta – Indonesia Open golf championship will be held towards the end of 2013. Total prize 750 thousand U.S. dollars, or approximately USD 7.4 billion provided by the organizers for the winners.

Follow up cooperation Indonesian Golf Association (PGI) by the Asian Tour committee (IMPL) and golfing great agency, IMG, Indonesia Open tournament will take place on November 28-December 1 next.

Pantai Indah Kapok Course chosen as the venue for the event which is also included in the calendar of the 2013 Asian Tour event.

A total of 144 golfers scheduled to take part. Details, 94 Asian Tour players, 10 of the 200 ranked golfers of the world, 30 of the PGI, and 10 others from the sponsor.

“This is the last year I served as chairman of PGI. Therefore, begin this year PGI want to make Indonesia become more petandingan Open feels better,” said chairman of PGI, Arifin Panigoro, in a press conference held at his residence, Jalan No. Jenggala 1. 2, South Jakarta, Thursday (27/06/2013) noon CST.

“Indonesia Open theme this time will be accentuating the youth or young.’ll Look young players who will be seed top golfers in the future,” he added.

Asian Tour chief executive, Mike Kerr, Indonesia believes that the implementation of the Open Championship is going to be a success.

“I am convinced that IMPL and the Indonesian Open championship will be a success. A world-class golf spectacle will be presented at this event,” added Kerr.