Author Archive: airjordan11

Shareholders Still Supports F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone

Majority shareholder of the Formula One Group, CVC, choose to “watch and wait” bribery-related cases being attacked President and CEO of F1, Bernie Ecclestone.

Previously, German prosecutors indict Ecclestone bribery. The charges relate to the payment of 44 million U.S. dollars to a German banker, Gerhard Gribkowsky, from Bayern Landesbank (BayernLB) related to the sale of shares of Formula 1. Ecclestone party has six weeks to respond, since the indictment was launched last week.

Last week also, CVC issued a formal statement will monitor this case. This week, the source of the CVC told the Daily Telegraph that they support the 82-year-old British entrepreneur is.

Suppose after going through the legal process he is proven guilty, Ecclestone leadership must be willing to remove the seat. The next question is, who is the best candidate to fill the position place?

Sources Daily Telegraph stated that Ecclestone replacement will likely come from outsiders. Formula 1 currently has 313 staff and 10 senior managerial positions. None of them are worthy to replace Ecclestone.

“This business is too small to have a replacement candidate from within. Successor will almost certainly come from outside,” said the source.

Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner is one of the so-called replacement candidate Ecclestone. However, most of the names come from the world outside of F1, including Sainsbury’s CEO Justin King and former M & S boss Sir Stuart Rose.

“I do not know if companies such as Sainsbury’s boss could do my job. Maybe he could,” Ecclestone told the Guardian newspaper last April, when the King entered the name as a candidate.

However, it seems that the shareholders are not in a hurry to find a replacement candidate.

“The reality is that Bernie is running a business and he is much better understand what was going on than us,” continued the source of the CVC. “We clearly have an important role for our shareholders, but we do not run this business, day after day, in detail.”

Kobe Bryant Practicing With AC Milan squad

Kobe Bryant, berlatih sejenak dengan skuat Milan selain menjalani perawatan cedera tendon Achilles

Barcelona apparently not the only European club football are popular Kobe Bryant.

U.S. basketball star who played for the LA Lakers for this is known as a supporter Blauragana. But, aside from the Catalan giants, Kobe was also supports elite team of the Italian Serie A, AC Milan.

On Saturday (20/7) is, Kobe was caught visiting Rossoneri at Milanello training base for treatment of Achilles tendon injuries recently smother.

However, in addition to these reasons, the 34-year-old basketball player also take advantage of the visit to the practice squad for a moment with the Rossoneri. Milan tifosi itself then appreciate the arrival of their fame to give this one back number 24 jersey, corresponding Kobe in Lakers uniform.

Injury, Andik Absence Against Liverpool

Andik Vermansah ruled out defending Indonesia XI in a match against Liverpool at the Bung Karno Stadium, Jakarta, Saturday (20/7).
Persebaya winger was forced to set aside in 1927 because of injury after the defending U-23 national team in test matches against the Under-23 Singapore, at the Jalan Besar Stadium, Singapore on Saturday (13/7).
Indonesian senior national team coach who also was in charge of Indonesia XI Jacksen Tiago Ferreira has previously been confirmed will not be able to use the services of striker Greg Nwokolo Arema Indonesia are also being injured. Greg and Andik initially included in the list of 21 players who Jacksen prepared to face Liverpool.
“There is a change in the name of the player. Andik and Greg can not join because of injuries, “the statement Agency National Team through release to reporters, Tuesday (16/7) evening.
To fill the vacancy. Jacksen through BTN call the two players Persisam Putra Samarinda. Andik position was replaced by Bayu Slot, while Greg Nwokolo replaced by Ferdinand Sinaga

Chelsea loans out Van Aanholt, Kakuta and Thorgan Hazard

Chelsea has sent Patrick van Aanholt and Gael Kakuta back on loan to Vitesse Arnhem, while Thorgan Hazard will return to Zulte Waregem for the upcoming season.

Kakuta and Van Aanholt have spent preseason training with Vitesse, and both featured as the club finished second to Ajax in the Eredivisie last term.

Chelsea and Vitesse enjoy a close relationship which helped the Blues tie up a deal for star midfielder Marco van Ginkel earlier this summer.

Hazard, the younger brother of Eden, starred for Zulte Waregem as it mounted a surprise challenge for the Belgian title last season, narrowly losing out to Anderlecht on the final day.

The 20-year-old earned his first senior call-up for Belgium in May, replacing Romelu Lukaku in the second half of a 4-2 victory over the USA.

Capture Wimbledon in 2013, Nikon Robot Use Camera

Jakarta – One more use of robots in photography to capture important momentum. This time it was a collaboration between Nikon with Mark Roberts Motion Control (MRMC).

Cooperation to produce images from a difficult angle that apply in the event the Wimbledon 2013, which was held a few days ago. Yes, the setup is done here is a combination of cameras and robotic equipment.

Help setting it is a legendary sports photographer Bob Martin. He wears Nikon D4 DSLR with lens 200-400mm and 80-400mm. This tool and some extra D4 robotic system placed around the arena to produce a time-lapse photograph.

The main camera is placed at the head of his own robotic SFH-30 belongs to MRMC, quoted from SlashGear, Tuesday (09/07/2013). The main unit can be controlled remotely by the photographer.

When this device is controlled by Martin, another camera will use the information gathered by the first camera to track the subject. The result is, the subject and the photographer can get the same momentum, but from a different angle.
“Demand for the new image in the grand sports event prompted me to break the boundaries of photography. Wearing this set up, proving that captures something that is impossible, so maybe now, which is very interesting for the future of photography,” said Martin.

And here are some photos taken from the leading tennis tournament:

Wellington Reject Galatasaray For Inter

Sao Paulo midfielder has rejected interest Wellington Turkish giants, Galatasaray because just want to play for Inter Milan.
“Players have rejected Galatasaray interest, why? because he just wants to join Inter, “said Gustavo Aribas agent.
“The Nerazzurri are definitely interested, but we still have to continue to negotiate, because there has been no significant progress,” he added.
“The priority at this time to Inter from Juventus after Mauricio Isla’s new focus on the situation of Wellington.”
Sao Paolo willing to release one of the flagship to Europe if one is willing to pay $ 8 million euros.
“We have not talked the technical aspects, but borrowing is an option. About the price is not kapasiya me, “he continued.
Problem Isla, Juventus have confirmed will not sell it, but it is believed the statement of Turin is just a strategy to increase the value of the player in the transfer market.

F1 boss Ecclestone charged in bribery case

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has been charged by German prosecutors with paying a $44 million bribe, placing his future as head of the motor sport series in doubt.

The 82-year-old British billionaire has been under investigation since a German banker was convicted of taking the payment from him in connection with the sale of a stake in F1.

The Munich state court said Ecclestone has until mid-August to respond to charges of bribery and incitement to breach of trust in connection with Gerhard Gribkowsky’s management of the bankBayernLB’s 47 percent stake in F1.

Ecclestone, the longtime commercial head of F1, acknowledged during Gribkowsky’s trial in 2011 that he made the payment five years earlier but said he was pressured to do so.

Ecclestone’s indictment was dated on May 10 and has since been translated into English and delivered to Ecclestone and his lawyers, the court said.

”The lawyers have accepted an indictment,” Ecclestone told The Associated Press. ”It means they have to reply to the indictment, which they are strenuously doing.”

Ecclestone, who Forbes magazine reports is worth $3.8 billion, said he is yet to read the indictment.

”They are alleging I bribed someone,” Ecclestone said, while insisting he did ”nothing illegal.”

Sentences in Germany for bribery range from three months to 10 years in prison.

CVC Capital Partners, the investment group that has owned F1’s commercial rights since 2006, issued no direct comment Wednesday about the future of Ecclestone.

”Mr. Ecclestone has six weeks to provide a response to this bill of indictment prior to a decision being made by the court on opening proceedings,” the board of Formula One Group said in a statement. ”The board will continue to monitor developments in this situation accordingly.”

Ecclestone was retained as chief executive of F1 by CVC after it took control of the sport following the takeover that sparked the bribery case.

Gribkowsky was in charge of selling BayernLB’s stake in F1 to CVC.

In addition to taking the money from Ecclestone, Gribkowsky used BayernLB’s funds to pay the F1 chief a commission of $41.4 million and agreed to pay a further $25 million to Bambino Trust, a company with which Ecclestone was affiliated, prosecutors said during the trial in 2011.

Ecclestone told the court he deserved a commission for the sale, saying ”I did a very, very good job.”

On Wednesday, he told the AP: ”They wanted money. I was shaken down by the guys. It’s happened in life before.”

Gribkowsky, who has largely admitted the charges, was sentenced to 8 1/2 years in prison after being found guilty last year of corruption, tax evasion and breach of trust.

Ecclestone’s German lawyers, Sven Thomas and Norbert Scharf, said they will soon submit a ”comprehensive response” to the court – and the central issue in that response will be ”the varying ‘confessions’ of Mr. Gribkowsky.”

Ecclestone was savvy in building his power base in F1 from the 1970s and helped to create the Formula One Constructors’ Association that controlled the business side of the sport, including selling the TV rights.

The British-based company later became known as Formula One Management. It has fought regular tussles with the teams over finances, but has retained control of the global motor racing series.

CVC, having amassed a 63 percent stake of F1, has reduced its holding as other investors have come on board in recent years, although a planned flotation has stalled.

Ecclestone’s holding has been diluted to about 5 percent.

Geir Mouslon in Munich contributed to this report.

Winning 79-0 and 67-0, Clubs It Finally Punished

Two Nigerian club amateur get sanction from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF). The sanctions were imposed following allegations of match-fixing that occurred at some time ago.

The two clubs are Plateau United and Police Machine FC. They won with a score very badly on opponents 79-0 and 67-0 respectively. Allegations of match-fixing rampant because both Plateau and the Machine have recorded a goal as much as possible in order to get through to the professional division league Nigeria.

Not only are the two teams, it appeared that both teams were defeated, Akurba FC and FC Bubayaro also be penalized. NFF thus penalizing the four clubs who allegedly did the alleged match-fixing.

NFF has done their investigation and sanctions by banning four clubs to participate in football activities in Nigeria for 10 years. Not only that, all the players and team officials sentenced to life imprisonment for not dabbling in the world of football.

“NFF has accepted the recommendation and decide on sanctions. Subsequently, we will announce this matter to the club, the federation, the Confederation of African Football (CAF) and FIFA. We will publish the name and photo of the players were punished for data to become more complete,” said Vice President of the NFF, Michael Okeke Umeh, as reported by Football411. (one)

Inter Sell 75 Percent Stake to Erto?

Inter Milan reportedly has officially sold its shares to Indonesian businessman, Erick Thohir, as much as 75 percent.
As reported by the Italian media Gazzetta dello Sport on Friday (9/7) this morning, Inter sold the shares are worth 300 million euro (Rp 3.9 trillion).
Thohir want to acquire Inter news that had been blowing since early May. Initially, the Philadelphia 76ers NBA club owners and club soccer MLS DC United was negotiating with club president Massimo Moratti to buy a 51 percent stake in Inter.
However, further news said Thohir offers up to 75 percent. However, the deal never actually come after Moratti has repeatedly denied that there was a deal with the boss Mahaka Group.

Waiting Honda domination and Local Rider Achievement

Washington – United States be a friendly place for Honda is always a winner in the last six races there. In the ninth series of U.S. accomplishments rider is still awaited.

After last week’s action in Germany, the MotoGP riders are going to race at Laguna Seca circuit racing. Sunday (07/21/2013) This weekend competition Jorge Lorenzo, Dani Pedrosa, Valentino Rossi and Marc Marquez will come back to continue.

The following data and facts the U.S. MotoGP, as quoted from the site MotoGP.com:

– Six final MotoGP race held in the United States (including Laguna Seca, Indianapolis and Austin) is always won by the Honda rider. The last time there was non-Honda rider stood on the podium top is Jorge Lorenzo at Laguna Seca in 2010.

– It has been very long since the U.S. rider to win the MotoGP. The last time the United States there are riders the highest podium is through Ben Spies in MotoGP Netherlands in 2011.

– This weekend will be the 23 MotoGP races in the United States. Grand prix motor racing event was held first in 1964 and 1965. Laguna Seca has become host rumlah total as much as 14 times, five times in Indianapolis, twice at Daytona and one in Austin.

– Victory Marc Marquez in MotoGP Germany last week was a victory achieved by the 28 Honda rider throughout his career. With this amount is less Marquez one more victory to be able to match the record belongs to Loris Capirossi.

– Marc Marquez fourth consecutive season victory in Germany. Before doing so in the MotoGP class, he was also a champion in there while still competing in the Moto2 class (2011 and 2012), and while still in the 125 cc class (2010).

– In the last four years Jorge Lorenzo took pole position always. But in the span of just once so he champions.

– If you can reach the pole at the end of this week, it would equal the record of Lorenzo as rider Casey Stoner, who won the most consecutive pole in the circuit. Before retiring, Stoner recorded five times MotoGP pole position in Australia.

– Following an accident suffered by Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo in Germany, now living there are two riders who consistently score points since the first series. They are Andrea Dovizioso and Aleix Espargaro.

– The only Honda rider to start from pole position is Nicky Hayden. He did it in 2005.