Football

Pique: Fabregas Pursue, MU just a waste of time

Barcelona – Manchester United’s efforts to bring Cesc Fabregas called Barcelona defender Gerard Pique will only be in vain. Besides Barca did not want to sell it, Fabregas also want to survive in Catalan.

After the initial bid worth £ 25 million rejected stronghold Barca, MU back to bite the fingers after the second offering which totaled 30 million pounds, also again rejected Los Cules.

26-year-old midfielder became the main prey MU in the transfer market after losing another target such as Thiago Alcantara who choose to Bayern Munich, or Kevin Strootman who join AS Roma.

“United just wasting their time,” said Pique was quoted as saying by The Sun.

“It took a long time for Cesc to realize his dream of returning to the house and he will not give up so easily. This is home, this is the place where his family was, and he was playing with friends nearby.

“He has said to us that he’s happy and he wants to survive,” he added.

Fabregas did previously have committed themselves to survive. While Barcelona has repeatedly expressed no intention to sell it, especially after they lost Thiago.

Medical tests pass, Higuain-Reina Coming Up Players Napoli

Naples – Transfer Gonzalo Higuain and Pepe Reina soon completed by Napoli after both players pass the medical tests. To then Higuain and Reina will be introduced to the public next Monday.

This certainty was announced the president of Il Partenopei, Aurelio De Laurentiis, via his twitter account. Higuain himself purchased with a tag of 37 million euros from Real Madrid on loan for a season while Reina of Liverpool.

“Higuain and Reina has passed a medical and will soon be joining this team,” De Laurentiis said as quoted by Football Italia.

Move the top two players that would have lead to enthusiasm in all elements of the club ranging from brass to fans. Moreover Napoli Serie A team so the most active in the transfer market this shop.

Before Higuain and Reina, Napoli are now handled Rafael Benitez had already been bought Jose Callejon, Dries Mertens, Rafael Cabral, Raul Albiol and Pablo Armero.

These six players will then be formally introduced to the public San Paolo earlier this week or next Monday (29/7), coinciding with a friendly counter Galatasaray.

“On Monday we will celebrate tomorrow afternoon massively in San Paolo. You will be able to see the other new players as well,” he continued.

“You’ll get to see the new jersey, new club anthem and cheerleaders met Napoli. Napoli-Galatasaray will be a great night and always remembered in the history of this club.”

“Kam can say that we’ve worked hard, but we will not stop here! Forza Napoli always!”

Iniesta: Martino Right Choice

Andres Iniesta Barcelona agree with the decision of choosing Gerardo Martino as a replacement for Tito Vilanova.
“The club decided that the best course, I believe he would suit our style,” said Iniesta.
“This is the best decision, I know when (Spain) dealing with Paraguay (when still trained Martimo) at the World Cup in South Africa.”
Iniesta then on it was also said that the merger would make Barca Neymar grew stronger, “The signing of Neymar tips will make us stronger and have more opportunities to score goals in all competitions that we follow”.
About new challenges the former coach of Barca idol, Pep Guardiola at Bayern Munich, Iniesta said that Bayern will be stronger under control Guardiola tips.
After Thiago Alcantara decision while Guardiola, Iniesta believes it is a personal decision and should be respected, a matter of interest Cesc Fabregas Manchester United, Iniesta believes that his partner will stay at Camp Nou.

Borussia Dortmund: Door Always Open For Shinji Kagawa

Borussia Dortmund: Pintu Selalu Terbuka Untuk Shinji Kagawa

Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke stated the club will welcome the return of Shinji Kagawa with open arms when the Japanese midfielder left Manchester United.

Kagawa joined Dortmund to Old Trafford in 2012, but he struggled to meet the high expectations in his first season in the Premier League.

Kagawa recently stated keinginnnya back to Dortmund at a later time, and Watzke stated that the attacking midfielder will always be welcome in Signal Uduna Park.

“The door is always open for Shinji. Transfer is not an issue at this time,” said Watzke told Bild.

Kagawa contract with United still in effect until the summer of 2016, but his agent, Thomas Kroth, said his client did not immediately leave.

“For now I hope Shinji survive at Manchester United. However, you never know what’s going on in football,” Kroth said.

PSG Soon Attract Marquinhos

Tajir origin Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain, a leading club in the hunt for the signature AS Roma defender, Marquinhos. Reportedly, a step PSG get 19-year-old defender is.
Previously, there are at least three clubs who want to get the Brazilian. Barcelona, Real Madrid and PSG are both reportedly intends to land the former Corinthians player.
The third club was even touted has sent a formal offer to Marquinhos. However, PSG seems to excel at hunting efforts signature Brazilian defender.
“We all stayed up late to be able to reach an agreement. But, we finally made it. This success is a good news for all people, “said the brother Marquinhos, Luan Aoas, as quoted by Football Italia on Friday (19/7).
The news circulating mention, PSG have agreed to pay a transfer fee of 30 million pounds (USD 465 billion) to AS Roma. The plan, the two clubs will announce the move this weekend Marquinhos.
The player’s full name Marcos Correa Aoas it does look impressive at the back AS Roma in Serie A last season. Bertandem with former teammate in Corinthians, Leandro Gastan, Marquinhos managed to displace Nicolas Burdisso in the heart of the defense I Lupi.
Marquinhos achievement was more special, because Serie A last season is Marquinhos debut season in Italy, and even Europe. Marquinhos imported from Corinthians in July 2012.

After Napoli, Reina to Barca?

Loaned to Napoli for a season, it seems there would be no way back to Liverpool for Pepe Reina at the end of next season.
Spanish goalkeeper was finally officially released to the runner-up camp Serie A on loan for a year. Reds manager, Brendan Rodgers calls for financial reasons the club was behind his decision to give up Reina to San Paolo.
But according to The Daily Star, Reina likely will not return to Anfield if lending period is completed. Sources close to the player claim he will only return the cat to Barcelona next summer.
Reina reportedly already signed a pre-contract to return to the home club. He will instantly right on time digaet current Blaugrana goalkeeper Victor Valdes pull of the Nou Camp at the end of summer 2014 contract. [bnt]

Manchester City underestimate Manchester United without Ferguson

New recruits Manchester City, Stevan Jovetic, claiming the Citizens will reclaim the Premier League title from Manchester United. And this task becomes easier after the Manchester United left Sir Alex Ferguson. Manchester City are rivals in the title race.

Ferguson in last season decided to resign from his position as Chelsea manager who has he held for 26 years. Together Ferguson, Manchester United has received several prestigious title. Furthermore, the position Ferguson replaced former Everton manager, David Moyes.

“This task will become easier after Ferguson retreat. He was a legend. He knows everything about football, Premier League and the players,” said Jovetic as reported by Tribal Football.

But Jovetic not deny their competitors for the title in the Premier League this season not only MU only. He considered that there were at least six top flight English teams that have the capacity even become champions this season.

“We have a super team. But I think there are six clubs who will compete for the title. ManCity, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal. But this is the charm of football.’s What makes the Premier League became more exciting,” he said.

Kompany: Big spending not Guarantee Success City Next Season

Hong Kong – Manchester City have spent a lot of money, although the new transfer window opened earlier this month. But it is not a guarantee to be able to bring the Citizens success next season.

So far four players brought in by the City that Fernandinho, Jesus Navas, Alvaro Negredo and Stevan Jovetic. Total of about 100 pounds, also has spent to bring his fourth club management.

With the new transfer window ending 2 September, it is quite possible there will be another top names who entered into such habits City Etihad Stadium in previous seasons, which always bring in star players.

Examples are when winning the Premier League in season 2011/2012, they are investing heavily to buy Sergio Aguero, Samir Nasri, James Milner, David Silva, and others.

When compared with city rivals Manchester United, who are still cool and calm in this transfer window, City may say one step ahead in preparation for the title next season. But that does not mean they will be easily able to snatch the title from Manchester United.

“It’s not enough just to spend a lot of money, I think the other teams are also doing the same thing. Should be something special, but we will do what we can in preparation for this time period,” said team captain, Vincent Kompany, as reported by ESPN.

“Buying new players are important, but the way we make preparations so far so good and we want to do our best to be a team that can compete in all competitions,” he continued.

“You can ask this to five or six clubs and certainly the same answer. Premie League That’s why so most competitive league in the world.”

Kompany further mention that solidity team during the current season is the most important thing to be able to bring the team’s success. Unlike last season where City many internal problems plagued the team that one of them dispute with Mario Balotelli Roberto Mancini.

This is also a hard task that must be carried Manuel Pellegrini as the new City Manager. Especially in the last two test matches they always defeat in the pre-season tour to South Africa.

“Football is more than just buying a new player.’s About the team, be a family and he himself also. When he came, we ensure comfort for him because it is not easy being away from your home,” said he.

Respond Ilicic Relaxed Competition at Fiorentina

Firenze – Josip Ilicic never hesitated to join Fiorentina. For business playing position and guarantee so starter, he was not too bothered.

25 years old attacking midfielder was recruited with the official nine million euros and coupled with a performance bonus clauses. Italian club Fiorentina a second after the last three seasons defending Palermo.

He was pretty sharp last season, scoring 11 goals from 31 games in all competitions. However, he was unable to save Rosanero from the relegation zone.

“When my agent called to tell Fiorentina offer, I did not hesitate at all,” said Ilicic to Firenze Viola and told Football Italia.

“Fiorentina have proved last year that they are the strongest team in Italy. They play beautiful football and there are many champions here, led by a coach who is very ready. Fiorentina is a team built to win.”

Stevan Jovetic’s departure to Manchester City left a hole in attack Vincenzo Montella. Ilicic have a chance to fill it, even though he personally claimed ready to be placed anywhere.

Owner of 22 caps with the national team that Slovenia still has to compete with other players such as Adem Ljajic and Joaquin Sanchez. Problem is, he did not want to bother.

“Too early to talk about tactics, but I was a flexible player so we just have to wait and see into the future.”

“I will talk with the coach, but it will not be difficult to play with so many attacking players who have character. Personally I am not too concerned about competition in the team.”

Vincenzo Montella’s side to be one of Serie A’s most active shopping in the transfer market after bringing Mario Gomez, Joaquin Sanchez, Marcos Alonso, Massimo Ambrosini, and Oleksandr Iakovenko.

Chelsea’s players Fasting Ramadan in Jakarta!

Wah, Pemain Chelsea Ini Bepuasa Ramadhan di Jakarta!

Chelsea arrivals to Jakarta fanfare greeted by their fans since landing at Halim International Airport, Tuesday (23/7) afternoon. But it turns out, in the middle of frenzied excitement of the arrival of Chelsea, there is one player who chose to remain relaxed while running fast. Who are ya?
He was Demba Ba! As is known, the Chelsea striker back number 9 this is the only Chelsea player who is Muslim and the middle of Ramadan fasting. With his return to Jakarta, Demba Ba was ready to feel the atmosphere of Ramadan in Jakarta.
Several hours before his departure to Jakarta, Ba also had singing in his Twitter account that he will be happy to fly to Jakarta with the atmosphere of Ramadan in different countries.
“Great time at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Off to Jakarta, see you in few hours .. Insha Allah!” Ba chirping.
Some Chelsea fans who know that Ba is also being abstinent was immediately reply to the Ba chirp with various sayings such as, “Congratulations fasting in Jakarta, Ba!”, “Congratulations to feel the atmosphere of Ramadan in Jakarta Demba Ba!” and others.
Previously, Ba was also still running the fast of Ramadan in Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur, two first city visited by Chelsea in their Asian tour this time.