Monthly Archive: February 2018

The trick lay Pirelli P-Zero Usage

Pirelli sebagai pemasok ban di ajang balapan Formula One. (Foto: ist)

BUDAPEST – Pirelli motorsport director Paul Hembery, disclose the use of tire anyarnya trick called P-Zero. The trick is believed to be able to overcome the problems of the team at the Hungarian GP series, the weekend.

As reported earlier, P-Zero will debut in the race that took place at the Hungaroring circuit on Sunday (28/7/3013). In the tenth series later, Pirelli will provide two types of tires, namely medium tires (P-Zero White) and soft (P-Zero Yellow).

Hembery also provide tricks in using bn which had been tested last week at the Silverstone circuit. Hungaroring circuit which has the character of a narrow and winding will make low speed racer racing.

Therefore, Hembery advise the drivers in order to get enough heat in order to maintain the tire. “Traction and braking are the two most important aspects of tire performance in Hungary, the teams will make the settings to maximize these two key areas,” he said as reported by Crash.

“The energy level is relatively low lateral, performance tires will be a limiting factor rather than durability. And this will be the basis of the selection strategy, with teams like to keep the tires remain in peak performance for as possible,” he continued.

He also considered that the P-Zero could help the drivers to overcome the problem of thirst and degradation on the tires. To avoid the problem tire burst on the British GP series, some time ago.

“Temperatures in Hungary can be very high, and this is another factor where the level of wear and degradation will depend. Latest tire design we will help the drivers handle it,” he said.

Pique: Fabregas Pursue, MU just a waste of time

Barcelona – Manchester United’s efforts to bring Cesc Fabregas called Barcelona defender Gerard Pique will only be in vain. Besides Barca did not want to sell it, Fabregas also want to survive in Catalan.

After the initial bid worth £ 25 million rejected stronghold Barca, MU back to bite the fingers after the second offering which totaled 30 million pounds, also again rejected Los Cules.

26-year-old midfielder became the main prey MU in the transfer market after losing another target such as Thiago Alcantara who choose to Bayern Munich, or Kevin Strootman who join AS Roma.

“United just wasting their time,” said Pique was quoted as saying by The Sun.

“It took a long time for Cesc to realize his dream of returning to the house and he will not give up so easily. This is home, this is the place where his family was, and he was playing with friends nearby.

“He has said to us that he’s happy and he wants to survive,” he added.

Fabregas did previously have committed themselves to survive. While Barcelona has repeatedly expressed no intention to sell it, especially after they lost Thiago.

Medical tests pass, Higuain-Reina Coming Up Players Napoli

Naples – Transfer Gonzalo Higuain and Pepe Reina soon completed by Napoli after both players pass the medical tests. To then Higuain and Reina will be introduced to the public next Monday.

This certainty was announced the president of Il Partenopei, Aurelio De Laurentiis, via his twitter account. Higuain himself purchased with a tag of 37 million euros from Real Madrid on loan for a season while Reina of Liverpool.

“Higuain and Reina has passed a medical and will soon be joining this team,” De Laurentiis said as quoted by Football Italia.

Move the top two players that would have lead to enthusiasm in all elements of the club ranging from brass to fans. Moreover Napoli Serie A team so the most active in the transfer market this shop.

Before Higuain and Reina, Napoli are now handled Rafael Benitez had already been bought Jose Callejon, Dries Mertens, Rafael Cabral, Raul Albiol and Pablo Armero.

These six players will then be formally introduced to the public San Paolo earlier this week or next Monday (29/7), coinciding with a friendly counter Galatasaray.

“On Monday we will celebrate tomorrow afternoon massively in San Paolo. You will be able to see the other new players as well,” he continued.

“You’ll get to see the new jersey, new club anthem and cheerleaders met Napoli. Napoli-Galatasaray will be a great night and always remembered in the history of this club.”

“Kam can say that we’ve worked hard, but we will not stop here! Forza Napoli always!”

NBA approves Hornets name returning to Charlotte

LAS VEGAS—Charlotte is the home of the Hornets once again.

The NBA unanimously approved Charlotte’s nickname change from Bobcats to Hornets on Thursday at the league’s Board of Governors meeting. The original Hornets built a supportive fan base in Charlotte from the time they entered the league in 1988 until they moved to New Orleans in 2002.

But the new owners in New Orleans have changed the team’s name to the Pelicans. That opened the door for owner Michael Jordan to bring the Hornets name back to Charlotte. The change will take place after the 2013-14 season.

“We’re thrilled to bring back the Hornets to Charlotte and the Carolinas,” Jordan said in a statement issued by the team. “The passion and enthusiasm around this name change by fans in this market has been unmatched. They overwhelmingly told us what they wanted, we listened and we couldn’t be happier with the Board of Governors’ approval of the name change. With the young team we are developing on the court, the direction of our business and the return of the Hornets name, we are extremely excited about our future. The buzz is back!”

The city, and the franchise, has been looking for a fresh start. The Hornets were a ticket-selling powerhouse for years, leading the league in attendance eight times and selling out 364 straight games in their turquoise, white and purple uniforms. The city bonded with a charismatic team that included such as stars Alonzo Mourning and Larry Johnson and fan favorite Muggsy Bogues.

But the franchise fell on hard times under previous owner George Shinn, who took to the team, and the Hornets name, to New Orleans. The NBA brought an expansion team back to Charlotte two years later, a team nicknamed the Bobcats in part due to founding owner Bob Johnson’s name.

The brand never resonated with the people the way the Hornets did, in large part because the team only has had one winning season and one playoff appearance in its first nine years of existence. The Bobcats, with their nondescript orange and grey color scheme, won just seven games two years ago and only 21 last season. So they are hoping the energy brought by the name change, even if it will take another year to set in, will somehow help galvanize a young team.

“We want to reach back and grab some of that equity that the Hornets earned in our community,” Charlotte COO Fred Whitfield said. “They did a lot of great things off the court. They were involved in the community. They became very accessible to the Charlotte fans and citizens of Charlotte. We want to reach back and grab some heritage and use it as we move forward to build a brand with our young team that continues to improve.”

The Bobcats’ website hailed the return of “Buzz City” and team officials said 2,000 season-ticket holders turned out at a downtown party that turned into a celebration of the name change. Bogues and other former Hornets including Rex Chapman, Kelly Tripucka, Dell Curry and Kendall Gill attended as well.

Commissioner David Stern said that he had heard pleas from Charlotte basketball fans for years to give them back the Hornets nickname, and he initially brushed those aside with a “get over it” view of the complaining. In time, however, he came to understand how important the name was to the community.

“It stayed there, bubbling below the surface, and there is something to it,” Stern said. “I think that the team is going to receive support from fans who think that this is a step in the direction that the fans have been asking for, and this is an attempt to both satisfy the fans and its accompanied by a kind of very specific market research that allows the Hornets to say, yes, this is what the market is asking for and they’re very much serving their market by making this change.”

The board also gave final approval to several rules changes, most notably expanding instant replay in the final two minutes to help officials with the block/charge call, perhaps the most difficult judgment in the game. If an official reviews a play to see if a defender’s feet were in the restricted area or not on a block/charge, the official can now also review whether the defender’s feet were set for a charge or if his body was still moving for a blocking foul.

“You always try to level the playing field and basically get it right,” said Kiki Vandeweghe, the league’s new vice president of basketball operations. “That’s the main focus is getting calls right.”

Officials now will also be able to review whether an off-the-ball foul occurred before or after a player started his shooting motion on a made shot, or before or after an inbounds pass. And during any review, the referees will also be able to now decide if any unsportsmanlike or “unnecessary” acts, including flagrant fouls, merit further punishment.

Two rules changes were adopted as well:

—It will no longer be a clear path foul if the defender gets ahead of the offensive player in the frontcourt before the foul is committed.

—If a player on offense stands out of bounds on purpose to create more spacing for his teammates, the offensive team will lose possession of the ball.

Lost by KO again, Pacquiao Jump Retirement

Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao. (Foto: Daylife)

MANILA – Manny Pacquiao is scheduled to return to the ring to fight Brandon Rios on 23 November. The match will determine the future of the Filipino boxer.

As is known, the boxer who has the nickname Pacman has lost twice in a row in 2012 by Timothy Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez.

Pretty crushing defeat felt by Pacquiao when Marquez was knocked out by entering the sixth round. Now, the fate will be determined in Pacquiao bout Rios in Macau, China.

Pacquiao’s trainer, Freddie Roach, said he has an agreement with the child care. Where, Pacquiao had to end his career as a boxer when the defeat of Rios by knockout.

“It’s over, 100 percent (if Pacquiao KO defeat of Rios.) We’ve got a deal,” said Roach as reported Sportsmole, Tuesday (07/16/2013).

“When I told him it was over, he’ll say it’s over and it’s gone. He is quite loyal to his promise and if it happens then it will be the end,” he continued.

Roach himself would not see boxers aged 35 years on 17 December has been declining abilities. However, Roach assess boxer who has won as many as 55 times with 38 of them knockouts that often make mistakes.

“Actually, the people saw the defeat and they think the reason because he’s getting older. Was not true, not from what I see,” said Roach.

“It did not happen because he was no longer the same capabilities as before. It happened because he made ​​a mistake. No matter how old you are, you still can make a mistake, “he said. (Min)

Iniesta: Martino Right Choice

Andres Iniesta Barcelona agree with the decision of choosing Gerardo Martino as a replacement for Tito Vilanova.
“The club decided that the best course, I believe he would suit our style,” said Iniesta.
“This is the best decision, I know when (Spain) dealing with Paraguay (when still trained Martimo) at the World Cup in South Africa.”
Iniesta then on it was also said that the merger would make Barca Neymar grew stronger, “The signing of Neymar tips will make us stronger and have more opportunities to score goals in all competitions that we follow”.
About new challenges the former coach of Barca idol, Pep Guardiola at Bayern Munich, Iniesta said that Bayern will be stronger under control Guardiola tips.
After Thiago Alcantara decision while Guardiola, Iniesta believes it is a personal decision and should be respected, a matter of interest Cesc Fabregas Manchester United, Iniesta believes that his partner will stay at Camp Nou.

Austin Dillon wins at Eldora in first NASCAR dirt race in 43 years

The Camping World Truck Series’ debut on dirt went from novelty to mainstay in the span of three hours Wednesday night at Eldora Speedway, as Austin Dillon scored the first NASCAR national series win on a dirt track in 43 years.

If you watched and weren’t entertained, I don’t know what to tell you.

“This is real racing right here, this is all I’ve got to say,” Dillon said in victory lane after beating Kyle Larson to the finish line in a green-white-checker sprint.

The thing is, that wasn’t just the joy in Dillon coming out after he reached victory lane. The excitement of being at Tony Stewart’s track was palpable and authentic. Drivers and team members exclaimed throughout the evening about the race, and heck, not even a discouraging word was said by the NASCAR social media chamber, a notoriously finicky segment.

A big reason for that excitement? The racing.

Yes, it was different. But it wasn’t just the difference in styles in how a driver attacks a half-mile dirt track versus a 1.5 mile asphalt track that made Wednesday night mesmerizing. It was multiple grooves, the throttle management and a genuine sense that the race was ultimately going to be decided by the drivers and their trucks, not by clean air. (Which can be a bit of an oxymoron at a dirt track anyway.) Throw in a big helping of nostalgia — many NASCAR drivers grew up racing local dirt tracks — and it’s hard not to consider the night a rousing success.

Need proof of how that all came together? Look no further than the battle between Norm Benningand Clay Greenfield in the Last Chance Qualifier race to get into the 150 lap main event. Instead of relying only on single truck qualifying to set the field for the race, NASCAR used heat races and a subsequent last-chance race to whittle the 35 trucks attempting the race to the 30 trucks that would start the race.

With two laps left in the Last Chance race, Benning was holding onto the final transfer spot into the main race in fifth place. Greenfield was right behind him, both drivers in trucks they own and prepare themselves, a far cry from the multi-million dollar operations in the Sprint Cup Series.

Greenfield leaned on Benning’s bumper as the two approached the white flag. Benning got loose, but stayed in the throttle and held the position. As they came through turns three and four again,Greenfield got to the inside of Benning and slid up into him, forcing Benning’s truck into the wall. Sparks flew, but Benning stayed in the gas once again, nipping Greenfield at the line for that last place starting position.

And when Benning got back to the garage? Members from seemingly every team were waiting for him to get out of his truck to congratulate him.

Did NASCAR take a gamble by staging a type of race not run for nearly half a century at an 18,000 seat facility owned by a Sprint Cup Series champion? Probably. Did it pay off? Absolutely. Instead of the question being “Does the Truck Series return next year?” it’s now “When can the Nationwide and Cup Series do this?”

“Single Indonesian Badminton in Level Two”

Tommy Sugiarto salah satu andalan di Tunggal Putra (foto:Okezone)

On the mat Indonesia Open 2013, Indonesia was only able to step up to the semi-finals in the men’s singles, passing Tommy Sugiarto. Nevertheless the results are assessed as positive by the former National victory, Hariyanto Arbi.

According to Arbi, Indonesia, which only won one title through the men’s doubles, has shown positive developments in men’s singles. Because the competition is between the single players felt more and more fierce.

“Currently, once competition is tight, so the title in Indonesia Open is good. Especially for singles, because this could be said Indonesia was the right level two. Levels first no Chong Wei, Chen Long, etc.,” said Arbi in the event the General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum, Friday (06/28/2013).

“To return to level one again, so yes, one of which we now look forward to Rexy et al in the management ranks of PBSI (in terms of coaching young players),” said the former player who is known for his hit smash the 100 watt.

Arbi also said that at this time, the public can expect to Tommy Sugiarto, who is now ranked seventh in the world, and Dionysius Hayom Rumbaka in men’s singles. Because, both Tommy and Hayom both fairly young enough and the game still possible for level increased.

“Currently, the men’s singles (at the top) stayed right Tommy, Hayom, Sony, and Simon. But, Sony and Simon seem that much already wrote. So now we are resting on Tommy, Hayom and young players under it, because the game they still can be improved, “said the 41-year-old man who twice won the All England.
(fir)

Borussia Dortmund: Door Always Open For Shinji Kagawa

Borussia Dortmund: Pintu Selalu Terbuka Untuk Shinji Kagawa

Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke stated the club will welcome the return of Shinji Kagawa with open arms when the Japanese midfielder left Manchester United.

Kagawa joined Dortmund to Old Trafford in 2012, but he struggled to meet the high expectations in his first season in the Premier League.

Kagawa recently stated keinginnnya back to Dortmund at a later time, and Watzke stated that the attacking midfielder will always be welcome in Signal Uduna Park.

“The door is always open for Shinji. Transfer is not an issue at this time,” said Watzke told Bild.

Kagawa contract with United still in effect until the summer of 2016, but his agent, Thomas Kroth, said his client did not immediately leave.

“For now I hope Shinji survive at Manchester United. However, you never know what’s going on in football,” Kroth said.

Italian Motorcycle rider killed

Italian rider, Andrea Antonelli who compete in the World Supersport Championship (WSS) at the Moscow Raceway, Sunday (21/7) had an accident wiped opener.
Riders who defended the Go Eleven Kawasaki team killed diinsiden the accident, when the race circuit in wet weather and slippery because of heavy rain.
Shortly after the fall of the ZX-68 motorcycle her, Antonelli hit by Lorenzo Zanetti who was driving behind him.
Race itself was finally stopped, then the incidence of accidents will be handled Russia’s Federal Investigative Committee. WSS held in conjunction with the World Superbike Championship (WSBK).