Latest Posts

Sean Gelael get Increased motivation After Podium

Jakarta – Sean Gelael two podium finishes in the first series of the British F3 race at Silverstone, last May. Proud of the results he stressed the need to work hard to get better results.

Sean is the defending team Double R Racing Dallara-Mercedes consecutive third-place finish in the two races in British F3 at Silverstone. At that time, Sean was able to break the record as the youngest rider on the podium F3, at the age of 16 years 6 months 25 days he broke the record previously dipunya Nelson Piquet (17 years).

Sean podium success Gelael make more confident to face his first season in European racing scene. Even so, she admits she still needs a lot of learning achieve optimal outcomes in the next series.

“All it really takes the process and I still have to work hard to achieve maximum results. Except at Silverstone who already tried and then I was able to reach the podium, all the European Formula 3 is the first time I face, and a new adaptation during a training session 2×40 minutes ahead of the race. Though not satisfied, but I still feel proud and make progress, “Sean said in Jakarta.

Sean is currently the youngest driver to appear in the European Formula 3, which will last 10 rounds. In addition, he also participated in the British Formula 3 series consisting of four.

Sean is not yet able to gain points in Formula 3 Europe, but for the British Formula 3, he is now in third place with 15 points behind Guimaraes (18 points) and Buller (25 points). Nearby European F3 series will face Sean was racing circuit in Norisring, Nuremberg, on 13-14 July.

Madrid and Napoli Agree to Higuain

Real Madrid and Napoli rumored to have agreed on the transfer of striker Gonzalo Higuain. The official announcement from both camps will be issued as soon as possible.
As reported by Spanish media two based in Madrid, Marca and AS, Il Partenopei agreed to buy El Pipita with detailed price was 37 million euros plus 3 million euros in the form of bonuses.
At the San Paolo, 25-year-old players will get paid $ 6 million euros per season or 1 million euros more than his salary in El Real. With the value of this salary, Higuain will be one of the players with the biggest salary in Serie A.
Higuain true some time ago almost joined Arsenal, but the Gunners camp would not pay more than 28 million euros to ask for her hand.

Indonesia Open Golf Gift contesting USD 7.4 Billion

Jakarta – Indonesia Open golf championship will be held towards the end of 2013. Total prize 750 thousand U.S. dollars, or approximately USD 7.4 billion provided by the organizers for the winners.

Follow up cooperation Indonesian Golf Association (PGI) by the Asian Tour committee (IMPL) and golfing great agency, IMG, Indonesia Open tournament will take place on November 28-December 1 next.

Pantai Indah Kapok Course chosen as the venue for the event which is also included in the calendar of the 2013 Asian Tour event.

A total of 144 golfers scheduled to take part. Details, 94 Asian Tour players, 10 of the 200 ranked golfers of the world, 30 of the PGI, and 10 others from the sponsor.

“This is the last year I served as chairman of PGI. Therefore, begin this year PGI want to make Indonesia become more petandingan Open feels better,” said chairman of PGI, Arifin Panigoro, in a press conference held at his residence, Jalan No. Jenggala 1. 2, South Jakarta, Thursday (27/06/2013) noon CST.

“Indonesia Open theme this time will be accentuating the youth or young.’ll Look young players who will be seed top golfers in the future,” he added.

Asian Tour chief executive, Mike Kerr, Indonesia believes that the implementation of the Open Championship is going to be a success.

“I am convinced that IMPL and the Indonesian Open championship will be a success. A world-class golf spectacle will be presented at this event,” added Kerr.

MotoGP boss Impressed Circuit Design Wales

Rancangan Circuit of Wales (Circuitofwales.com)

MADRID – who is also CEO of Dorna MotoGP boss Carmelo Ezpeleta, was impressed with the design of Circuit of Wales, which is planned to be completed by 2015. There is a discourse that allows that this circuit, a replacement will be fit for Silverstone.

Circuit which will cost around 250 million pounds, it will not only extend MotoGP. Management will also be working to bring the circuit as well as a number of other event, such as the World Superbikes, World Motocross and World Touring Cars.

Ezpeleta own hopes project located in Ebbw Vale would be completed on time, so that 2015 can be added to the agenda for the 2015 MotoGP Grand Prix United Kingdom. Considering the possibility that the greater cooperation with Silverstone, will expire in 2014.

“If this circuit can pass the standardized test, hopefully we can soon bring MotoGP to here. Fantastic design. I think this circuit will be an important program for all MotoGP and motorsport event overall, “beber Ezpeleta, as excerpted Crash, Saturday (02/02/2013).

“The design will also be a great benefit for the area and the people around here. I am sure, they will also help to many things needed for this program. We have also been cooperating with them and will continue to do. We are very pleased with this circuit program.

Mahut The Tennis player 11 Hour get Wild Card for Wimbledon

London – Nicolas Mahut is currently ranked 224 in the world, was grateful to get a wild card tournament ever make it history: Wimbledon.

“I’m extremely grateful to obtain wild card in Wimbleon. Thank you very much for the (All England) Club! Always feels special to play in this prestigious place!” Mahut wrote via his Twitter account on Wednesday (06/12/2013).

Of the ranking is too far away, I can not actually Mahut Wimbledon tournament which starts on 24 June it. However, the organizers are pleased to give him a chance through a wild card.

Mahut is now 31-years will always be remembered in the creation of a record of the longest tennis match in history, when he and John Isner spent a total of 11 hours five minutes in their duel in the first round of Wimbledon 2010.

Later Mahut concentrate more on the doubles. In the recent French Open she and her partner fellow Frenchman Michael Llondra, broke through the final round, before losing to Bryan Brothers duet.

Related history, Isner-Mahut match needs three days to stop at 6-4, 3-6, 6-7 (7-9), 7-6 (7-3), 70-68 for Isner.

History was instantly immortalized Wimbledon manager in the form of a plaque mounted on the complex All England Lawn Tennis Championships at the beginning of the year. The play “crazy” is the “inscription”.

The fifth set alone spends eight hours 11 minutes, or 98 minutes longer than the previous record which was recorded when Fabrice Santoro beat Arnaud Clement at the 2004 French Open.

Performing “weird” Isner-Mahut was not only the longest match record, but also the most games in a set (138), in a one-party (183), most aces by a player (Isner 113), and total aces (216).

The effect is for Isner, he immediately fell in the next game within 74 minutes. Mahut even depressed for three months of the incident and defeat it.

Mahut and Isner has indeed been a close friend since the duel “terrible” it. They even had time to try playing doubles together, but it did not go well.

If Mahut continues to decline his achievements, not so with Isner. The American is currently ranked 21 in the world.

Two New Teams Join NBL Indonesia

Surabaya – Starting the season 2011/2012, participants Indonesian NBL competition increases, following the merger of the two new teams. They are Pacific Caesar Suarabaya and NSH GMC Riau.

“We are on the DBL Indonesia as the organizer and all members of the Board of Commissioners congratulated NBL Indonesia joined the Pacific Caesar and NSH GMC. Hopefully they can further enliven the competition in the most prestigious basketball league in Indonesia, “said Azrul Ananda, Indonesian NBL commissioner in a press release received detikSport, Tuesday (08/09/2011).

The decision to accept a new team, obviously Azrul, has long been discussed in the meeting of the Board of Commissioners NBL Indonesia, which consists of the leadership of all the participants and organizers of the club. As soon as the 2010-2011 inaugural season ended, the plan was directly addressed.

Once an opportunity is opened, Azrul revealed that there are some clubs that expressed interest in joining. Some then submit a formal letter, says ready to join. DBL Indonesia parties then discussed with the Board of Commissioners about the acceptance criteria before deciding which teams received first.

In the end, it was decided Pacific Caesar Surabaya and NSH GMC Riau Indonesian NBL as a new member. “To the other teams that are interested, we have to convey that there is still a chance to join in the future,” said Azrul.

Decisions regarding new members NBL Indonesia was greeted enthusiastically by both teams. “Since frozen out of Kobatama eleven years ago, we always look forward to come the opportunity to play at the highest basketball league in Indonesia,” said Willy Winoto, Deputy Manager of Pacific Caesar Surabaya. “Could tasting class action-game NBL Indonesia clearly be a matter of pride for us that are not measurable. All can not wait to welcome the passing of the new season next September, “said Willy.

NSH GMC Riau was no less excited. “We were surprised and delighted at the incredible declared officially joined NBL Indonesia. With the inclusion of our team in the best league ground water, may become more vibrant competition, “said Arlan Joseph, Manager NSH GMC Riau.

Pacific Caesar Surabaya ever enliven the competition in Major League Basketball (Kobatama), then joined the Premier Basketball League (PBL). In the 2010-2011 season PBL, Pacific Caesar signed up as the runner up. NSH GMC Riau also once graced the competition Kobatama and PBL.

NBL Indonesia 2011-2012 season will begin with the Preseason Tournament, in Malang, the end of September. New regular season will begin this December, after the end of the SEA Games XXVI.

With the addition of two new clubs, it also increases the number of matches. Last season, each club playing 27 times in the regular season. In this new season, each club played up to 33 times.

The words “football club”, which is eliminated in 1998, the plan will be displayed back to the United badge.

Manchester United’s executive vice chairman, Ed Woodward, is considering to do a little modification to the club’s official emblem.

The words “football club”, which is removed in 1998 because of changes in the image, the plan will be re-listed. The omission of the article and a half decades ago is fairly controversial and invite anger most Red Devils supporters.

Woodward himself admitted he did not like the change and ready to show again “football club” to the United badge.

“I do not like the turn the badge. [Joint-chairman] Joel [Glazer] also did not like the change. We will examine and consider about it,” he told the British media on Sunday (21/7) this.

“We are a football club, not a business.”

“I have explained to our staff that we are a 135-year old club and that is that you must remember. We are a football club, a club [club] with a capital C.”

“And those who are bound in the inside there is a commercial business that will finance the purchase of a lot of players forward and we should be supportive of them.”

“We have to make sure these two elements go together but not mutually affect each other and that’s where we try to balance it.”