Latest Posts

Talking about Homecoming Mourinho to Chelsea

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has revealed the reason his return to Chelsea, after six years ago to leave the club. According to Mou, he felt that the ‘habitat’ is right for him at Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea.
“I had a desire to venture into countries that are football mecca. That’s why, once of England, I went to Italy and Spain, “Mourinho said on Tuesday (23/7).
“Finally, after walking around all these countries, I know that my main habitat is in Chelsea,” said the Portuguese coach.
Mourinho himself had wandered after leaving Chelsea, the end of the 2007 season. Mou is the first port of Inter Milan. Together La Beneamata, Mou treble success brings.
Two seasons with the club’s Blue Black, Mou then joined the Los Galacticos, Real Madrid. There, Mou success record with bringing Madrid earned 100 points in a season, at the end of the 2012 season.
“I always thought of winning the 100 points in Madrid this as something special in my career. However, this time I was with Chelsea. My focus is to give the best for Chelsea, “said Mou.

 

Welcomes Higuain, Benitez Also Talk Players Other Approach

Naples – Rafael Benitez welcomed the success of Napoli bring Gonzalo Higuain. Additionally Benitez also discuss other targets Il Partenopei, Jackson Martinez.

Higuain step away from joining Naoli after passing a medical and will be introduced to the San Paolo next Monday, with a new loan from Liverpool’s goalkeeper, Pepe Reina.

Despite having to spend deep to bring Higuain (37 million euros), but the Real Madrid striker was considered the right person replaces Edinson Cavani who bought Paris St Germain.

Moreover, the ratio of Higuain goal with Real Madrid since joining in 2006 was so good that 122 goals from 266 appearances in all competitions. Reflecting on the statistics, Benitez was so optimistic Higuain could play well with Napoli.

“Higuain is a player who can score goals very much,” said Benitez as reported by Football Italia.

“The club is doing something great, ranging from President Aurelio De Laurentiis to Director Riccardo Bigon. We want to build the project to be a winning team for three or four years into the future, by bringing in many players,” he continued.

“We try to create a strong future for this team, including a new training camp and with the purchase of this player, I think we can

Toronto FC announce signing of Spanish midfielder Alvaro Rey

oronto FC have added a new player, and a new nationality, to their roster during the open transfer window.

The club announced Thursday they have signed Spanish midfielder Álvaro Rey. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, per team and league policy.

Rey, 24, most recently played for Xérez in the Spanish second division, where he scored three goals in 28 appearances. A product of the Real Betis youth system, Rey also played with Spanish second division side Gimnastic de Tarragona before joining Xérez.

“Álvaro trained with the team for several weeks last month, and played in a reserve match with us against Montreal. He’s very technical and quick, and is good at taking on defenders,” Toronto FC president and general manager Kevin Payne told the team’s website. “He offers something different than we typically see in MLS and we think he’ll help our team become more dangerous.”

Rey will be added to the roster and eligible to play once his International Transfer Certificate (ITC) arrives.

Grand Prix of Baltimore adding Budweiser Party Zone

BALTIMORE – Organizers of the Grand Prix of Baltimore presented by SRT today announced the Celebration of Acceleration will include a Budweiser Party Zone where adult event-goers can experience a unique sports bar venue and great live musical entertainment throughout Labor Day weekend.

Located along Light Street near the main straightaway and Turns 1 and 2, the Budweiser Party Zone will be an ideal setting for spectators 21 years of age and older to gather, enjoy a range of Budweiser products and take in all the racing action at one of the street course’s most exciting locations.

The Budweiser Party Zone will offer a range of great food offerings, live radio broadcasts with 98 Rock (WIYY-FM) and live musical performances throughout the weekend by Sly 45, the Doyle Brothers and Levi Stephens.

“The Budweiser Party Zone is a great addition to the Celebration of Acceleration,” said Debbie Bell, vice president of sales and marketing for Race On, promoter of the Grand Prix of Baltimore presented by SRT. “Our goal is to provide fans of all ages with three days of great entertainment in downtown Charm City, and the Budweiser Party Zone is the perfect place for those 21 and older to enjoy this dynamic three-day event.”

“The Grand Prix of Baltimore is one of the largest and most exciting sporting events on the East Coast, and we’re excited to be a part of it,” said Brian Hartlieb, sales and marketing manager for Winner Distributing. “The Budweiser Party Zone will be the ultimate destination for fans who want to relax with their friends, experience the best racing in the world and take in some truly amazing bands.”

Live musical entertainment will begin in the Budweiser Party Zone on Friday, Aug. 30 at noon*, with local favorites Sly 45 performing its unique fusion of jazz, blues and pop. Baltimore’s 98 Rock will broadcast live on Friday from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., and will kick off the day’s festivities with Bacon and Bud.

On Saturday, Aug. 31, Sly 45 returns to the Budweiser Party Zone from noon to 3 p.m*. The Doyle Brothers, a New York-based band that combines the timeless classics of the Everly Brothers with the modern swagger of Michael Bublé and Bruno Mars, will perform from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.*

The Doyle Brothers open Sunday’s entertainment in the Budweiser Party Zone, performing from noon to 3 p.m.* Levi Stephens – whose music ranges from R&B to soul, rock and gospel – will perform from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.*

‘Conditions Not Cause Problems Circuit in Silverstone Tyres’

Silverstone – The Pirelli reveals several possible causes of tire burst incidents including curbs fringe circuit conditions. Allegation was immediately denied by the manager of Silverstone Circuit.

In the British Grand Prix at Silverstone Circuit on Sunday (06/30/2013) evening local time, there were at least four riders who had broken tire.

Over the incident, the tire supplier arena racing, pole, Pirelli, promised to conduct an investigation. Although reluctant to speculate, they already mentioned some estimates about the cause of several incidents at Silverstone.

On suspicion of curb suburban conditions unsafe, President of the British Racing Drivers Club, Derek Warwick, direct defense.

“Fringe curbs has been used since 2009. We’ve seen a lot of cars drove through the outskirts of the curb, and they are not having problems,” said Warwick as reported by Reuters.

“We ensure the outskirts curbs have been checked by the FIA and the edges of it in accordance with applicable regulations.”

“We have to ensure a good race here at Silverstone, to bring the audience back to the circuit next year. So, if say I panicked a statement that it is an understatement,” he added.

Todd Purves and Indonesia Warriors Split

Jakarta – Todd Purves will no longer be the coach of Indonesia Warriors in the Asean Basketball League (ABL) next season. Warriors decided not to extend the contract which runs out Todd on June 30, 2013.

Todd underwent two that could be considered a successful season with the Warriors. In his first season in 2012, coach from the United States successfully led the Warriors won the first title in the ABL.

In the second season, Todd returned with the Warriors until the final round. But they failed to retain the title after losing to San Miguel Beermen.

“There is nothing wrong or something. It was a wonderful time here and the success that I have had here has given me a good chance in the NBA and internationally,” Todd said as quoted by the official website of the ABL.

“So I hope to continue my career and I owe a lot of the Indonesia Warriors.”

After leaving the Warriors, Purves has not decided where he will continue his career. But Purves admitted that he had received an offer from a number of clubs.

“There are a few options that I was considering with the help of an agent. Has been no decision made ​​at this time but I’ve been contacted by several teams, both internationally and domestically in the United States,” said Purves.

“I will consider the options and will make a decision that I thought would be best for my career and my family,” he said.

Bartoli Realize Dreams

London – Marion Bartoli managed to realize the dream of magnitude in the world of professional tennis. The Frenchman has just won his first Grand Slam title after Wimbledon champion so.

Bartoli came out as champions after defeating Sabine Lisicki in the final match on Centre Court the All England Club on Saturday (07/06/2013) evening hrs. He won in straight sets 6-1, 6-4 in 1 hour and 21 minutes.

This is the first time Bartoli won the Grand Slam title after struggling in 47 Grand Slam tournaments. He had the right to take home the prize money of 1.6 million pounds (about USD 23.7 billion).

This success also makes Bartoli as the first French tennis player to win a Grand Slam title since Amelie Mauresmo, who is now a coach, doing the same thing in 2006.

“I still can not realize that I was a Wimbledon champion.’s So happy,” said Bartoli in the tournament’s official website.

“As a professional player, your dream is to win the Grand Slam. You dreamed it every day. You think about it every day,” he added.

“So, when it was finally realized, you have achieved something that you dream for millions of hours,” said the 28-year-old.

“I won in straight sets. I did not drop a set throughout the tournament. Fact, in a perfect dream I once did, I could not imagine a moment like that.’s More than just perfect,” said Bartoli.